Within the scope of our National Account Program and partnership commitments to EMS Redline, AutoZone will provide the following:
- Deliveries to participating EMS Redline member locations, based upon the following delivery schedule:
- 0 – 3 miles = 30 minutes (or less) deliveries
- 3 – 5 miles = 45 minutes (or less) deliveries
- 5 – 7 miles = 60 minutes (or less) deliveries
- Beyond 7 miles = Scheduled delivery
- Assignment of a commercial specialist to all participating EMS Redline member locations
- Territory and District management field support
- Web based ordering at www.autozonepro.com
- Industry leading warranty and 48 hour labor claim policies
- Competitive national pricing
- AutoZone’s core-deferred program
- AutoZone’s shop referral program
- Providing a consistent national price and service model for all participating EMS Redline member locations.
- Identifying after-market parts solutions that compliment maintenance shop’s repair approach.
- Reducing the number of service department “comebacks”.Assisting parts managers with inventory management, providing stocking and replenishment programs and marketing advice where needed.
- Cultivating a true partnership that provides mutual benefits to both EMS Redline members and AutoZone.
See your local AutoZone location for ordering and discount details. Credit Application is required to participate.
AutoZone Credit Application